NCAAB – BettingIllinois State vs Drake spread, line, odds, predictions, over/under & betting insights for college basketball game. | Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images
Illinois State Redbirds (5-11, 2-8 MVC) vs. No. 25 Drake Bulldogs (16-0, 7-0 MVC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: The Knapp Center – Des Moines, IA
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILST: (+1600) | DRAKE: (-4500)
Spread: ILST: +19.5 (-115) | DRAKE: -19.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILST: (60%) | DRAKE: (40%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILST: (N/A) | DRAKE: (+8500)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois State: 5.9%
– Drake defeated Illinois State, 78-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 31, 2021.
– Illinois State is 61-34 all-time in 95 head-to-head games against Drake.
– Illinois State is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Drake.
– The total has hit the under in four of Illinois State’s last six games.
– Drake 13-1 ATS in its last 14 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Drake’s last five games against Illinois State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.