NCAAB – BettingPenn State vs Illinois spread, odds, line, over/under, prediction and picks for Tuesday’s NCAA men’s college basketball game. | Michael Hickey/Getty Images
Penn State Nittany Lions (3-5, 0-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 22 Illinois Fighting Illini (9-5, 5-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+400) | ILL: (-520)
Spread: PSU: +9.5 (-114) | ILL: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (10%) | ILL: (90%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+10000) | ILL: (+1500)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 17.9%
– Illinois defeated Penn State, 98-81, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 23, 2020.
– Illinois is 30-18 in its 48 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Penn State.
– Penn State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Illinois.
– Penn State is 4-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Penn State’s last six games.
– Illinois is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Illinois’ last five games.
– Penn State lost to Purdue, 80-72, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
– Illinois lost to Ohio State, 87-81, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.