NCAAB – BettingUAB vs Louisiana Tech spread, line, odds, predictions, over/under & betting insights for the college basketball game. | Chris Covatta/Getty Images
UAB Blazers (16-2, 9-1 C-USA) vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (15-6, 8-4 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas Assembly Center – Ruston, LA
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (-105) | LT: (-115)
Spread: UAB: +1 (-115) | LT: -1 (-105)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAB: (61%) | LT: (39%)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Louisiana Tech: 52.2%
– Louisiana Tech defeated UAB, 72-58, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
– UAB is 8-7 all-time in 15 head-to-head games against Louisiana Tech.
– Louisiana Tech is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against UAB.
– UAB is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in 11 of UAB’s last 16 games.
– Louisiana Tech is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Louisiana Tech’s last 10 games.
– UAB defeated UTEP, 75-60, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
– Louisiana Tech lost to North Texas, 57-55, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.