By Larry Rupp | Mar 15, 2021, 2:17 PM EDT
Maryland vs UConn spread, line, odds, predictions & over/under for NCAA Tournament Round of 64. | Sarah Stier/Getty Images
East Region – Round of 64
No. 10 Maryland Terrapins (16-13) vs. No. 7 UConn Huskies (15-7)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+124) | UCONN: (-146)
Spread: MD: +2.5 (-106) | UCONN: -2.5 (-116)
Total: 130 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: (N/A) | UCONN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MD: (+8000) | UCONN: (+3200)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– The all-time, head-to-head series between Maryland and UConn is tied 3-3.
– Maryland defeated UConn, 76-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 8, 2015.
– Maryland is 12-16 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in five of Maryland’s last six games.
– UConn is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Uconn’s last 12 games against a Big Ten opponent.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.