NCAAB – BettingUCLA vs Alabama prediction, pick and odds for March Madness NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen game. | Sarah Stier/Getty Images
East Region – Sweet 16
No. 11 UCLA Bruins (20-9) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (26-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+198) | ALA: (-240)
Spread: UCLA: +5.5 (-106) | ALA: -5.5 (-116)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (26%) | ALA: (74%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+4000) | ALA: (+1000)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– Alabama defeated UCLA, 56-50, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 28, 2014.
– UCLA is 3-2 all-time in five head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
– UCLA is 15-14 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Alabama is 18-13-1 ATS this season.
– UCLA defeated Abilene Christian, 67-47, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
– Alabama defeated Maryland, 96-77, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.