NCAAB – BettingWyoming vs New Mexico spread, line, odds, predictions, over/under & betting insights for the college basketball game. | Soobum Im/Getty Images
Wyoming Cowboys (11-9, 5-8 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (5-12, 1-12 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, Feb. 19, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Clune Arena — Colorado Springs, CO
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WYO: (-240) | UNM: (+198)
Spread: WYO: -6 (-110) | UNM: +6 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WYO: (77%) | UNM: (23%)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Mexico: 37.9%
– Wyoming defeated New Mexico in overtime, 83-74, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 17, 2021.
– New Mexico is 75-69 all-time in 144 head-to-head games against Wyoming.
– New Mexico is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Wyoming.
– Wyoming is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against New Mexico.
– The total has hit the over in four of Wyoming’s last six games.
– New Mexico is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of New Mexico’s last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.