NCAAB – BettingNC State vs UNC spread, line, odds, predictions, over/under & betting insights for college basketball game. | Michael Reaves/Getty Images
North Carolina State Wolfpack (6-4, 2-3 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (9-5, 4-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+220) | UNC: (-270)
Spread: NCST: +5.5 (-105) | UNC: -5.5 (-115)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (57%) | UNC: (43%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+7500) | UNC: (+5000)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI)
NC State: 38.9%
North Carolina: 61.1%
– NC State defeated North Carolina, 79-76, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 22, 2020.
– North Carolina is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with NC State.
– North Carolina is 114-58 in its 172 all-time, head-to-head meetings with NC State.
– NC State lost to Florida State, 105-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
– North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 80-73, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!