NCAAB – BettingAlabama vs Oklahoma prediction, pick and odds for NCAAM game. | Andy Lyons/Getty Images
SEC/Big 12 Challenge
No. 9 Alabama Crimson Tide (14-3, 4-0 Away) vs. No. 24 Oklahoma Sooners (10-4, 8-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-130) | OKLA: (+110)
Spread: BAMA: -1.5 (-115) | OKLA: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (69%) | OKLA: (31%)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– Alabama defeated Oklahoma, 80-73, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 27, 2018.
– Alabama is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
– Oklahoma is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
– Alabama defeated Kentucky, 70-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
– Oklahoma defeated Texas, 80-79, in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.