NCAAB – BettingBaylor vs Oklahoma State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game. | Chris Covatta/Getty Images
No. 2 Baylor Bears (13-0, 6-0 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-3, 3-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-460) | OSU: (+360)
Spread: BAY: -8.5 (-118) | OSU: +8.5 (-104)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (74%) | OSU: (26%)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 12.1%
– Baylor defeated Oklahoma State, 78-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
– Baylor is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
– Baylor is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
– Baylor defeated Kansas, 77-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
– Oklahoma State defeated Kansas, 75-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.