NCAAB – BettingOregon State vs UCLA Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game. | Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images
Oregon State Beavers (8-6, 4-4 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 UCLA Bruins (12-3, 8-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Paulie Pavilion – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORS: (+570) | UCLA: (-820)
Spread: ORS: +11.5 (-115) | UCLA: -11.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORS: (55%) | UCLA: (45%)
Odds to Win NCAAM’s National Championship: ORS: (N/A) | UCLA: (+5000)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 13.6%
– UCLA defeated Oregon State, 62-58, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 23, 2020.
– UCLA is 93-33 in its 123 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Oregon State.
– UCLA is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
– Oregon State lost to USC, 75-62, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 28, 2021.
– UCLA lost to Stanford, 73-72 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.