The Arizona State Sun Devils (10-11 overall, 7-8 Pac 12) travel to Boulder, Colo. to tangle with the Colorado Buffaloes (19-7, 13-6) in a Thursday night (9 p.m. ET) contest at the CU Events Center. Below, we analyze the Arizona State-Colorado odds and lines, with NCAA college basketball picks and predictions.
Arizona State at Colorado: Odds, spread and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated at 12:15 p.m. ET.
- Money line: Arizona State +425 (bet $100 to win $425) | Colorado -600 (bet $600 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Arizona State +10.5 (-115) | Colorado -10.5 (-105)
- Over/Under: 146.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Arizona State at Colorado: Three things to know
- Colorado will be looking to claim consecutive victory No. 4 with this home contest against ASU. The Buffaloes haven’t lost since Feb. 18, and they’ve allowed just 60.0 points per game in wins over Oregon State, USC and UCLA. The Buffs have won four straight on home hardwood. Over 11 tilts in Boulder, CU is 10-1 (8-3 ATS).
- Arizona State is also looking for its fourth straight win. The Sun Devils have won three in a row after having gone just 3-9 from Dec. 16-Feb. 20. Over the rough 12-game stretch, ASU allowed a 46% mark from the field. In the trio of wins since Feb. 20, the Sun Devils have held foes to a 40% figure.
- The Sun Devil lineup sports the Pac-12’s top scorer (senior G Remy Martin, who averages 21.3 PPG), but Martin may be without a couple talented freshman teammates in this game. F Marcus Bagley (11.8 PPG, 6.1 rebounds per game) and G Josh Christopher (14.3 PPG) are both out indefinitely with leg injuries.
Special College Basketball Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on any college basketball team money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if ANY team hits a 3-pointer today. Promotion available in CO, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. IA and PA residents, don’t miss BetMGM‘s risk-free, first-bet offer!
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Arizona State at Colorado: Odds, lines, predictions and picks
Colorado 81, Arizona State 70
Money line (ML)
ASU is a faster-pace team that plays better against like tempo. And Colorado is a slow team, but it also plays better against quicker types. The Sun Devils look to be overrated in this spot. But the price on the Buffs isn’t workable: PASS.
Play our new free daily Pick’em Challenge and win! Play now!
Against the spread (ATS)
The Sun Devils are on the road here after playing three in a row on home hardwood. The last six times ASU’s schedule has cranked out those conditions, the first road game out has netted an 0-6 mark against the number. ASU is also 1-4 ATS in its last five road games against winning teams. Colorado is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 tilts at home.
Colorado has had the profile of an undervalued play since mid-January. The Buffaloes haven’t netted much in that department yet. But they’re a marginal play on this one: BACK THE BUFFALOES -10.5 (-105).
The Over is 20-7-1 in Colorado’s last 28 home games. It’s 5-1 in the Sun Devils’ last six games overall. And the Over is worth a line-watch for Thursday’s ASU-CU game. Since the OVER dropped to 146.5 (-115), let’s pounce on that.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet at BetMGM now. For more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional college sports coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Alabama / Auburn / Florida / Georgia / LSU / Michigan / Michigan State / Notre Dame / Ohio State / Oklahoma / Tennessee / Texas / USC / Wisconsin
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.