NCAAB – BettingArkansas vs Baylor spread, line, odds, predictions and over/under for NCAAB game on FanDuel Sportsbook. | Sarah Stier/Getty Images
South Region – Elite Eight
No. 3 Arkansas Razorbacks (25-6) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (25-2)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Monday, March 28, 2021
Time: 9:57 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+240) | BAY: (-295)
Spread: ARK: +7 (-110) | BAY: -7 (-110)
Total: 149 — Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (38%) | BAY: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+1600) | BAY: (+300)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 25.6%
– Arkansas is 58-35 in the 93 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
– Arkansas is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the under in each of Arkansas’ last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 12 of Baylor’s last 15 games.
– Baylor is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 games.
– Arkansas defeated No. 15 Oral Roberts, 72-70, in the Sweet 16.
– Baylor defeated No. 5 Villanova, 62-51, in the Sweet 16.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.