Denver Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller (58) reacts to a play against the Las Vegas Raiders in the first half of an NFL football game Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021, in Denver. (AP Photo/Bart Young)
- Barstool Sportsbook is giving all users the opportunity to win an exclusive hoodie if they bet on the Denver Broncos spread against the Cleveland Browns in their NFL Week 7 TNF matchup
- The Broncos are 2.5-point road underdogs vs the Browns in the NFL odds
- Read below for the full details of this exclusive Barstool Sportsbook Hoodie promo, along with how you can claim it
Barstool Sportsbook continues to roll out exclusive promo offers for all sports bettors. For NFL Week 7, Barstool Sportsbook is giving bettors the chance to win an exclusive hoodie if they bet on the Broncos spread against the Browns. The Broncos are 2.5-point road underdogs in the NFL odds against a banged-up Browns squad.
All users need to do is place a pre-live wager of $100 on Broncos +2.5 to be eligible. Even if the Broncos don’t cover the spread, bettors will be walking away with an exclusive Barstool Sports hoodie.
If you are a new user signing up for the first time at Barstool Sportsbook, make sure to claim one of their sign-up bonuses prior to opting in on the hoodie promo. Barstool Sportsbook offers all new users a risk-free bet up to $1,000 upon registration.
Let’s take a look at the registration process at Barstool Sportsbook and how you can opt-in to their exclusive NFL hoodie promo.
How to Register at Barstool Sportsbook
- Sign-up with Barstool Sportsbook if you live in an eligible state (AZ, CO, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN or VA).
- Complete the signup process by providing the necessary personal information
- Deposit $1,000 to take full advantage of the promotion of the $1,000 Risk-Free Bet promotion
- Place your first wager up to $1,000
- If your first bet loses, Barstool Sportsbook will issue an equivalent refund in site credit into your account up to a maximum of $1,000
Barstool Sportsbook NFL Exclusive Hoodie Promo
- Opt-in to their exclusive NFL Broncos vs Browns promotion and place a minimum $100 wager on Broncos to cover the spread
- Regardless if your bet settles as a WIN or LOSS, win an exclusive Barstool Sportsbook Hoodie
- Wager must be placed before the game starts at 8:20 PM EST on October 21st, 2021
- The pre-game wager must be placed through “Sports > Football > NFL > DEN @ CLE” page at Barstool Sportsbook
- Limit one merch code per customer
- The bet must be placed on the mainline spread, which means the line can’t be teased or altered in any way
- Must be located in AZ, CO, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN or VA
Broncos vs Browns Betting Outlook
There’s no way to lose this promo. If a bettor simply places a $100 bet on Broncos spread, they will be rewarded with the exclusive hoodie. Regardless, let’s take a look at the NFL odds for this Thursday Night Football matchup in Week 7.
Broncos vs Browns Odds
|Game Time (EST)||Team||Spread||Total||Moneyline|
|Thursday Oct. 21||Denver Broncos||+2.0 (-109)||O 41.5 (-108)||+108|
|8:20 PM EST||Cleveland Browns||-2.0 (-112)||U 41.5 (-113)||-130|
Odds as of 12:00 PM EST on Oct 20th at Barstool Sportsbook
This line opened at Browns -4.5 but has since moved down with all the injuries the Browns have faced. The most notable injury is to quarterback Baker Mayfield, who will miss this game due to a nagging shoulder injury. Case Keenum will get the start for the Browns.
– OPT IN
– Place a $100 cash wager on Bronco’s mainline spread
– Win or lose you win the hoodie
— Barstool Sportsbook (@BSSportsbook) October 19, 2021
The Broncos were just decimated by the Raiders at home 34-24. Denver didn’t look like they came to play in any way shape or form. After Jon Gruden resigned, the NFL betting public believed the Broncos would torch the Raiders. However, they were sadly mistaken as the Raiders came out firing on all cylinders.
Regardless of Barstool Sportsbook’s NFL hoodie promo, a wager on the Broncos +2.5 is the best bet in this game. Teddy Bridgewater is 19-2 against the spread as a road underdog in his career. That’s a pretty wild stat and a stat I will be taking to the bank on Thursday night.
<img src="https://cdn.sportsbettingdime.com/app/uploads/Ryan-Sura-e1566488229783.jpg" alt="Author Image" /> <a href="https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/author/ryan-sura/"> Ryan Sura </a> <p> NFL NBA NCAAF NCAAB Sports Writer </p> Sports Writer <p>With five years of sports journalism under his belt already, Ryan Sura may be young, but he is already making his mark. He has written for publications such as Fantasy Pros, SB Nation and TSN.ca, covering NFL, NBA, and college sports. </p> <p> NFL NBA NCAAF NCAAB </p> <p>With five years of sports journalism under his belt already, Ryan Sura may be young, but he is already making his mark. He has written for publications such as Fantasy Pros, SB Nation and TSN.ca, covering NFL, NBA, and college sports.