General Terms & Conditions (Casino)
Casino and sports book bonuses are two separate wallets and are non-transferable between accounts. If an active casino bonus is available, you are more than welcome to play with it and have the possibility of releasing it into your cash balance. At that point you would be able to use those funds to wager on sports if you desire.
- All casino bonuses carry a two time 30x play through requirement on the bonus and released amounts before a withdrawal can be requested, unless stated or advised otherwise for a specific promotion. The rollover multiplier may vary depending on the credit type.
- Any unused casino bonuses will be removed if a payout is requested. Bonuses may be removed at any moment, per Casino Management discretion.
- Craps, roulette, pai gow poker and baccarat are not playable with bonus chips.
- Deposit bonuses expire 14 days after being credited.
- Once the player meets the required rollover, the remaining balance of the promotion bonus is released as cash into the player’s account up to the max cap restriction.
- Players need to claim all bonuses by contacting BetUS Support on the day of the promotion. BetUS will not issue bonuses retroactively.
- Bonuses are for recreational players only and require cash action in the casino before being eligible for a payout.
- As a standard, after payouts all casino deposit bonuses will include a three time maximum release, until the payout amount has been covered.
- Casino is intended for recreational play. Management reserves the right to restrict casino access at their discretion.
- Casino play through action will only count in the BetUS Casino, Classic Casino, and Slots Zone. Live dealer casino action does not count.