NBA Playoffs Round 2 — Game 1 (Series Tied 0-0)
No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 20-16 Away) vs. No. 2 Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 28-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+152) | BKN: (-180)
Spread: MIL: +4 (-108) | BKN: -4 (-112)
Total: 240 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (56%) | BKN: (44%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+500) | BKN: (+170)
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
- Milwaukee is 35-41 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in 43 of Milwaukee’s 76 games this season.
– Brooklyn is 42-35 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in 43 of Brooklyn’s 74 games this season.
– Milwaukee defeated Brooklyn, 124-118, in their most recent meeting on May 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.