Betting With FanDuel Racing
Everyone knows FanDuel due to their awesome Fantasy sport offering, and also their ever growing sports betting platform. However, you might not know there’s also a FanDuel racing section.
FanDuel racing allows horse racing mad bettors place their horse racing bets via the FanDuel horse racing app.
Horse racing in the United States peaks every year around the Kentucky Derby, with everyone and their dog looking to place a wager in the 2021 Kentucky Derby odds market.
Due to the sudden interest in horse racing, and the Kentucky Derby in particular, expect FanDuel’s racing app to dominate the mobile app stores this weekend.
FanDuel Racing: The Background On FanDuel Racing App
It’s 100% legal to wager on horse racing via your phone, and like we mentioned above millions of people will be doing it for the Kentucky Derby this weekend. However, it’s worth mentioning that are various other horse racing events to bet on rather than the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.
FanDuel racing is legal in twenty states, which means you can download the FanDuel racing app in the following states: Arkansas; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Illinois; Indiana; Kentucky; Maryland; Minnesota; New Hampshire; New Mexico; New York; North Dakota; Ohio; Oregon; Rhode Island; South Dakota; Vermont; West Virginia and Wyoming.
There’s something you might not know about FanDuel Racing though, the site is powered by TVG. TVG are the biggest horse racing betting site in the United States, and is a sister site to FanDuel.
TVG have their own betting app and website, which actually has plenty more features and horse racing betting promotions than FanDuel Racing.
To join FanDuel racing, you essentially have to join TVG anyway, therefore we recommend that you download/join TVG’s app instead and access more betting promotions.
It’s actually really simple to download and join TVG in time for the Kentucky Derby, and the best thing about it is that TVG are running a $300 Risk-Free Bet promotion for the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.
This means you if your Kentucky Derby bet doesn’t win, you can get a bonus upto $300. Seems a pretty good promotion to us. See below to find out how you can claim this TVG promotion, and how to join TVG via our TVG promo code rather than download the FanDuel Racing app.
How To Join TVG With Our Exclusive TVG Promo Code
1. Open a TVG account using this exclusive offer link below
2. Once you’ve clicked on the TVG promotional offer above, you will be taken to their landing page
3. On this page fill out your details, and enter the exclusive TVG promo code “RISKFREE300”
4. Once you’ve entered the TVG promo code you’ll need to deposit – remember with the promo code you get a $300 Risk-Free bet so we recommend depositing between $100 to $300 to get the most out of the promo code.
5. Once you’ve deposited into your TVG betting account you’ll need to place your first single horse win-type bet. Remember with the TVG promo code you will get $300 back in bonus if you don’t win.
FanDuel Racing App
Just to be clear, we aren’t saying that you shouldn’t download the FanDuel racing app, we just think if you are downloading a horse racing app to bet on the Kentucky Derby, you are better off joining TVG with our TVG promo code.
FanDuel racing does have plenty of other benefits, for example you will find really useful tools on the app such as information on:
- Understanding Horse Racing odds
- Understand different types of Horse Racing bets
- Understanding different types of Horse Racing pools
The FanDuel racing app also has plenty of free Kentucky derby predictions, and has regular free horse racing picks.
To summarize, join TVG via our TVG promo code for the Kentucky Derby, but also download the FanDuel Racing app to learn more about betting on horse racing.