NCAAB – BettingFlorida State vs Michigan prediction, pick and odds for March Madness NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen game. | Justin Casterline/Getty Images
East Region – Sweet 16
No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (18-6) vs. No. 1 Michigan Wolverines (22-4)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+136) | MICH: (-162)
Spread: FSU: +3 (-110) | MICH: -3 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+1800) | MICH: (+650)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 31.4%
– Michigan defeated Florida State, 58-54, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 24, 2018.
– Michigan is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
– Florida State is 12-10-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Michigan is 18-8 ATS this season.
– Florida State defeated Colorado, 71-53, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
– Michigan defeated LSU, 86-78, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.