NBA BettingCharlotte Hornets vs Brooklyn Nets odds, spread, line, over/under, prediction & betting insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook. | Al Bello/Getty Images
Charlotte Hornets (24-22, 11-13 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (33-15, 19-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+134) | BKN: (-158)
Spread: CHA: +3.5 (-110) | BKN: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (18%) | BKN: (82%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+25000) | BKN: (+260)
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– Charlotte is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Brooklyn is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
– Charlotte is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games when playing on the road in Brooklyn.
– Brooklyn is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Eastern Conference opponents.
– Charlotte defeated Washington, 114-104, in its most recent game.
– Brooklyn defeated Houston, 120-10, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!