NBA – BettingGolden State Warriors vs Indiana Pacers prediction, odds, over, under, spread, prop bets for NBA betting lines tonight, Wednesday, February 24. | Alex Menendez/Getty Images
NBA Regular Season Game
Golden State Warriors (17-15, 6-9 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (15-14, 7-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GS: (+116) | IND: (-136)
Spread: GS: +2.5 (-114) | IND: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GS: (52%) | IND: (48%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GS: (+10000) | IND: (+6000)
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– Golden State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Indiana.
– The total has hit the under in six of Golden State’s last nine games.
– Indiana is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 home games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Indiana’s last six games against the Western Conference.
– Golden State defeated New York, 114-106, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
– Indiana defeated Minnesota in overtime, 134-128, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.