NCAAB – BettingAlabama vs Mississippi State spread, line, odds, predictions, over/under & betting insights for college basketball game. | Wesley Hitt/Getty Images
No. 6 Alabama Crimson Tide (18-6, 13-2 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (13-11, 7-8 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Humphrey Coliseum — Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network (SECN)
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-250) | MSST: (+205)
Spread: ALA: -6 (-110) | MSST: +6 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (92%) | MSST: (8%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALA: (+2000) | MSST: (+20000)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 34.0%
– Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 81-73, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
– Alabama is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
– Alabama is 85-50 in the 135 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
– Alabama lost to Arkansas, 81-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
– Mississippi State defeated South Carolina, 69-48, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!