NBA Playoffs action continues Monday, as we focus on the Atlanta Hawks and Lou Williams’ prop bets and lines. The over/under for Williams’ points in Monday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers is 6.5.
So far this season, Williams has recorded an average of 10.9 points and 3.2 assists every night, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 5.4 points. He’s shooting 41.3% from the field this season and 39.1% in his last five games.
The Hawks will meet the 76ers on Monday in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The 76ers are being picked to win the game by sportsbooks, who list them as 3-point favorites. The over/under is set at 225.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Williams will fare in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Lou Williams prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 6.5
- Over Odds: -118
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 10.9
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list.
Lines last updated at 1:39 PM EST on June 14, 2021.
Lou Williams points insights
- The 6.5 point total set for Williams’ game Monday is 4.4 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In 68.9% of his games this season (51 of 74 matchups) Williams has scored more than 6.5 points.
- Williams’ season-long scoring average, 10.9 points per game, is 3.2 fewer points than his average points prop bet total.
- In less than half of his opportunities — eight of 22 this year (36.4%) — Williams has hit the over on his point total.
- In less than half of his games — 23 of 74 this year (31.1%) — Williams has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (14.1).
- The 76ers’ opponents are scoring 108.4 points per game, which is the 25th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Lou Williams rebound insights
- Williams has averaged 1.9 rebounds per game, 0.4 more boards than his prop bet for Monday’s game (1.5).
- In 43 out of 74 games this season (58.1%), Williams has snagged more than 1.5 rebounds.
- Williams has collected 0.8 fewer rebounds (1.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (2.7).
- Just 22.7% of the time this year (five out of 22 outings), Williams has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 22 of his 74 contests (29.7%), Williams has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total of 2.7 boards.
- The 76ers’ opponents are racking up 41.8 rebounds per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA squad this season.
Lou Williams assists insights
- Williams has averaged 3.2 assists per game, 1.7 more than Monday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 77% of his matchups this season (57 out of 74) Williams has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Williams’ per-game assist average (3.2) is 0.5 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (3.7).
- Williams has recorded 3.7 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in only 29 of 74 of his games (39.2%).
- Teams are compiling 22.8 assists per game against the 76ers this season, the 27th-most allowed by a squad.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet at BetMGM now. For more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
HoopsHype / Celtics Wire / LeBron Wire / Lonzo Wire / Nets Wire / Rockets Wire / Sixers Wire / Thunder Wire / Warriors Wire / Rookie Wire / List Wire
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive