NBA Playoffs Round 2 — Game 2 (Phoenix leads 1-0)
No. 3 Denver Nuggets (47-25, 22-14 Away) vs. No. 2 Phoenix Suns (51-21, 27-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Phoenix Suns Arena — Phoenix, AZ
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+205) | PHX: (-250)
Spread: DEN: +6 (-110) | PHX: -6 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (32%) | PHX: (68%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+4200) | PHX: (+750)
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
- Denver is 20-20 against the spread (ATS) in 40 road games this season.
– Phoenix is 26-14 ATS at home this season.
– The total has hit the over in 45 of Denver’s 79 games this season.
– The total has hit the over in 45 of Phoenix’s 79 games this season.
– Phoenix defeated Denver, 122-105, in Game 1 of this series on June 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.