NCAAB – BettingOral Roberts vs Arkansas prediction, pick and odds for March Madness NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen game. | Andy Lyons/Getty Images
South Region – Sweet 16
No. 15 Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (18-10) vs. No. 3 Arkansas Razorbacks (24-6)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2021
Time: 7:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORU: (+460) | ARK: (-620)
Spread: ORU: +11.5 (-110) | ARK: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORU: (89%) | ARK: (11%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORU: (+10000) | ARK: (+2100)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oral Roberts: 7.5%
– Arkansas defeated Oral Roberts, 87-76, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 20, 2020.
– Arkansas is 11-2 all-time in 13 head-to-head matchups against Oral Roberts.
– Oral Roberts is 16-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Arkansas is 20-9 ATS this season.
– Arkansas defeated Texas Tech, 68-66, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
– Oral Roberts defeated Florida, 81-78, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.