NCAAB – BettingOregon vs USC prediction, pick and odds for March Madness NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen game. | Michael Hickey/Getty Images
West Region – Sweet 16
No. 7 Oregon Ducks (21-6) vs. No. 6 USC Trojans (24-7)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (-104) | USC: (-112)
Spread: ORE: +1 (-110) | USC: -1 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: (N/A) | USC: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+3500) | USC: (+2600)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– USC defeated Oregon, 72-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2021.
– USC is 67-58 all-time in 125 head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
– Oregon is 15-12 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– USC is 18-13 ATS this season.
– Oregon defeated Iowa, 95-80, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
– USC defeated Kansas, 85-51, in Round of 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.