Feel the POWER of Powerball®
There’s no game more powerful than Powerball®. Update: The Powerball Group has announced that the starting jackpot will be determined by ticket sales and global interest rates. Learn more here. With $2 Powerball®, there are nine ways to win. Match all 5 white balls and the Powerball to win the jackpot! Match just the 5 white balls and win $1 million. Power Play® your ticket and you could win up to $2 million. For just $1 more per play per drawing, Power Play® your lucky numbers for the chance to win 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 10X your prize! (10X multiplier eligible for jackpots of $150 million and less.) Every time a Powerball® ticket is purchased in New Hampshire all profits remain in the state and are earmarked for education.
America’s favorite lottery is played in 45 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Play Powerball, it’s America’s Game!
Powerball® prizes expire one year from draw date.
- Each play costs $2 for each draw. You may purchase a ticket good for up to 20 draws by selecting a draw number under the “draws” column. Total ticket cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play.
- Use pencil or black pen. If you make an error, DO NOT ERASE. Instead, mark the Void box for that play. Select five numbers from 1 through 69 on the upper section, and one number from 1 through 26 on the lower section; to Easy Pick (EP), mark the “EP” box on one or both sections of the play slip and let the Lottery terminal randomly select your numbers for you. You may bet up to five plays on a play slip.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery Retailer for processing. Important: It is the player’s responsibility to check the tickets for accuracy prior to leaving the retail location. Please sign your ticket immediately to show ownership. There are no cancellations allowed in New Hampshire Powerball®.
- Players who mark the Power Play® box pay an extra $1 for each play and/or additional draw on the play slip, and those who win a prize receive a larger prize amount. The jackpot prize is not included in Power Play® and the Match 5 prize Power Played is set at $2 million regardless as to the Power Play® number chosen. For example, the regular prize amount of $10,000 for matching 4 numbers and the Powerball number is now increased to $50,000 if the player chooses the Power Play® option at time of purchase and 5 is the Power Play® number drawn. Power Play numbers chosen at the time of the drawing may be 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10X. You may purchase a Powerball® ticket until 9:50 p.m. (ET) on the evening of the draw.
- You may purchase a Powerball® ticket until 9:50 p.m. (ET) on the evening of the draw. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday evening.
Drawing results will be posted on our website and at all 1,400-plus retail locations shortly after the drawing.