NCAAB – BettingUCLA vs Michigan spread, line, odds, predictions and over/under for Elite 8 game on FanDuel Sportsbook. | Jamie Squire/Getty Images
East Region – Elite Eight
No. 11 UCLA Bruins (21-9) vs. No. 1 Michigan Wolverines (23-4)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 9:57 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (+265) | MICH: (-330)
Spread: UCLA: +7.5 (-110) | MICH: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 — Over (-106) | Under (-136.5)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (44%) | MICH: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCLA: (+2800) | MICH: (+550)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
– UCLA is 12-6 all-time in 18 head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
– Michigan defeated UCLA, 78-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 9, 2017.
– UCLA is 16-14 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Michigan is 19-8 ATS this season.
– UCLA defeated Alabama, 88-78, in the Sweet 16.
– Michigan defeated Florida State, 76-58, in the Sweet 16.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.